Monday 3 September 2012

this summer was a great summer.

I mean, like all things, there were highs and lows. Luckily, I'm able to look at it with a positive aspect and now I'm seeing all the great things that happened. It was an adventure. I like adventures.
I went to Stratford to see a play. I went camping, I had a few trips to the beach. I went swimming and shopping and had lunch in an Italian restaurant. I broke my camera and got a new one. I got caught in the rain, went shopping for clothes and read a dozen books. Now that summer is over and I start senior year tomorrow, I can look back at the great summer I had. I Skyped with Annabelle for the first time, and started this blog. There were some things that I was reluctant to do but did anyways, just to find out that it was amazing. Learning to overcome fears was a big thing this summer, and I like to think I made a dent in that, and I'm proud! There's still a long way to go, but there's still next summer and a hundred after that.
I love you all!

 I hope you all had amazing summers, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment