Monday 27 August 2012

I've got a TV show recommendation for you!

Do you like criminals? Do you like sci-fi references, an attractive cast, and heart-wrenching joy? What about phenomenal character development? Then I've got the show for you!
In all seriousness, I've fallen in love with a show called Leverage. As in, I've been watching since season one and it's still drawing me in like crazy. It's a sort of modern-day Robin Hood story, with criminals turning to the good side and using their skills to help the helpless. And they're amazing at it! It's constantly changing and engaging and one of my all-time TV faves. If I sound like I'm overselling, I'm probably not. I could go on for quite a while about why I love this show, but maybe I'll let you take a peek at the season one promo and see for yourself:



What about you? Have you been watching any new shows recently/have old favourites to recommend? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment