Wednesday 11 July 2012

Summer reading!

I love to read. In fact, I adore reading. And summer vacation is the best time to sit down outside with some iced tea and an amazing novel. I've been making a list of the books I want to read throughout this summer, and might be doing reviews of them on here, depending.
Anyways, this is my current to-read list, in no particular order:

1. Mark Zusak's The Book Thief
2. Charles Dickens's Great Expectations
3. Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 (re-read)
4. Micheal Morpurgo's War Horse
5. Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan trilogy
6....

But I still need more to read, does anyone have suggestions for me? I'm open to all genres. As well, what books have you read this summer/do you plan to read? I'd love to know!

 (featuring my sister as a model!)

No comments:

Post a Comment