Tuesday 24 July 2012

Recent life.... in photos!

Since it's summer and I'm lazy, I haven't done a lot of stuff. I have plans for later, but this past week has been mostly relaxing and avoiding the heat. Crisis struck yesterday, however, when I dropped my camera and broke it. So until I fix it or get a new one, there may not be a lot of new posts. I will probably use my sister's, but it's not as good quality. So-- the last photos of a dying camera. 

 
Swimming with my cousins! It's extra special because it is their last summer in Canada.
 
My recent clothing purchases - check out that Avengers tee! I also got a skirt, which I'm hoping to wear soon.

I officially finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I cried... a lot.

Ollie has discovered the comfort of my bed. She can't quite jump up, so she'll whine and whine until she manages it herself, or finds someone to help. She adores sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment