Thursday 12 July 2012

Little things in my life: my desk.

The first thing you should know about me is that I'm a hoarder. (see what I did there? No? Okay.)  I adore collecting trinkets and memorabilia and little things to keep on display. And my desk is no exception. It's full of little things relevant to my interests and inspirations and it's generally organised to look the most like me that a desk could get. And, of course, I've got my computer.

 Full view.

 Aragorn action figure (Lord of the Rings) and a lil lego R2-D2

 Accio snitch!

 
Dual monitor power! And an awesome Community fanart as my background.

 

I also managed to get my Photoshop working, so hurray! This weekend I'll be volunteering at the local Art in the Park (which will be sweet) so hopefully I'll be taking pictures. I'm also doing a little on the side job which involves folding and stuffing and sealing and adressing a bunch of letters. Still, work is work!

Do you have any cool trinkets on your desk? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment