Tuesday 11 September 2012

one week of senior year down..

How many to go? Too many to count, obviously. But... that's okay! I've got a great lineup of classes and even though it will require a scandalous amount of after school studying, I'm happy. Taking it one day at a time seems crucial for me, I know that I can and will get all my work done (and well). I can spend my morning class that I have off at home chatting and drinking tea, or in the school library reading. I can use my after school hours to nap or watch television and do homework. Everything is well-rounded and is going to turn out wonderful. I feel beautiful and am ready to completely conquer my final year of hell highschool.


As well, I'm getting a new drawing tablet soon: expect an insane amount of doodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment