Tuesday 21 August 2012

Experiments with art and the internet.

So, I've been experimenting with different types of digital art, and I've also discovered this super nifty site called RedBubble. This site allows you to upload artwork you've created and put it for sale on things like tees or cards. Awesome, right? I've been slowly but surely updating my personal RedBubble with my works, and it's fun (plus, I've made a few sales)! I think it's a great way to get work out there, have initiative to create and maybe make a little bit of money.
Here are some of the stuff I've put up as cards/prints:

It's something that I'm trying out, and I like it. I'm slowly getting better which is amazing. I love the way the internet has influenced the creating and sharing of art, and I'm proud to be a part of it!  (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment