Today was especially hot and boring, so I decided to put my time to good use. I had a whole bunch of old comics (that I had already read) and decided to make a sort-of comic book collage to hang on my ever-growing Wall of Stuff.
Want to know how I did it? A very brief and badly explained tutorial:
1. Avengers assemble! Or, in this case: materials assemble!
2. Cut, cut, and cut. I chose a triangular theme. Make sure you have LOTS!
3. Arrange. Try out difference styles. Don't glue right away, you might change your mind.
4. More arranging, and gluing. I used hot glue, but others glues work too!
5. Finally, display it! Looks great, eh?
And that's it for my project! I'm thinking about going over it with acrylic sealer or something to preserve it, and maybe getting some card stock for a proper backing. All in all, it was easy and fun, looks good, and took my mind of the ridiculous heat. Enjoy!