Sunday 10 June 2012

summer project #1

 
1. Nature

So, I figured that as a summer project I would do a series of blog posts about my favourite things about summer. I'm not sure how often it will be, but I hope to be able to do it at least weekly. Having little projects is important to me because I believe that it is a way to grow creatively. I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope to! I'm lucky to live in Canada because it's a gorgeous country, all year round. Summer is my favourite, though. The beaches and parks and lakes and even my own backyard are all spectacular. Sitting outside is probably my favourite place to read, especially in the early mornings.

What do you think about this project? should I continue with it?

2 comments:

  1. Summer projects are THE BEST and I think you should totally take it as an opportunity to experiment and try new things, photographically speaking! (did I just say photographically?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are! Remember our vlogging project last summer? :D
    Experimenting is always good, it's a whole new way to learn (and learning is great, as is photographically stuff, I like that word. am I using it right? xD)

    ReplyDelete